- Be punctual, log in at least 5 minutes before the class time.
- Do not share your password, email id or login Id with anyone.
- Follow school dress code.
- Causal clothes to be avoided.
- Sit in a comfortable place with strong Internet signal.
- Ensure that the light source comes from the sides.
- Focus only on the session and do not attend to any other activity simultaneously.
- Pay attention to your teacher.
- Be respectful of your peers and listen to others mindfully.
- Stay connected till your teacher signals the end of class.
- Avoid cyber bullying and follow online etiquette.
- If you identify a security and/or safety problem in the online learning platform, notify the Grievance Officer.
- Mute your microphone unless instructed by the teacher.
- Use headphones /earphones to make sure you can hear the teacher clearly.
- Do not turn off your video unless instructed.
- If you have a doubt or wish to speak then use ‘raise your hand’ option.
- Wait for your turn and speak clearly.
- In case your call drops rejoin immediately.
- Lighting should be only half the screen brightness.
- Light should come from any one side.
- Blink at least 10 to 15 times every minute.
- Lighting should come from the sides, preferably natural light.
- Follow the 20–20–20 Rule.
- Have your eyes checked once in a year.
- Look away from the screen every 20 minutes.
- Look at some object that is 20 feet (6 m) away.
- Look for at least 20 seconds.
Seating & Posture
- The height of the table should be to child's elbow height.
- The screen should be at least 2 feet (60 cm) away from the eyes.
- The centre of the screen should be 10–12 cm below eye level.
- Avoid very small screens.
- Sit straight with your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- If you are seated on the floor, then use a low table and sit comfortably by crossing your legs.
- Every 15 to 20 minutes stand up and stretch or walk.
- Do yoga or exercise for at least 45 minutes in a day.
- Engage yourself in the daily household work, such as cleaning, dusting, ironing, cooking.
- Use casting or screen mirroring—watch your phone on a bigger screen (TV/Monitor)
- Adjust display settings
- Lower screen brightness o Reduce colour temperature
- Note: In Microsoft Windows OS, display setting can be adjusted in Control Panel. In Apple, use Systems Preferences.
- Connect your phone to the TV using a HDMI cable.
- Use Anti-Glare protectors for screens.
- Increase font size for readability from 2 feet (60 cm).
- Avoid wall papers/ background for your screen.